Producer for the London office, Styling and Set Design Division - Maternity Cover, Sept 13 - March 14:
- Assisting team on all production; organising travel arrangements, booking flights, hotel and cars etc.
- Liaising with artists directly or through their assistants to produce their shoots.
- Managing the artists diaries.
- Creating estimates, managing budgets, negotiating fees/rates with the help of agent.
- Produce budgets and jobs, keeping within the allocated budget.
- Billing, wrapping jobs after completion and signing off invoices.
- Managing the scheduling and booking of all talent (model, hair, make-up, etc) for shoots where required.
- Develop shoot schedules and call sheets where required.
- Maintaining and updating of artists portfolios, websites, ebooks, iPad portfolios, agency book.
- Maintaining artists online and tearsheets archives.
- Managing the ins and outs of portfolios being sent to and from clients.
- At least 2 years experience in the fashion/photographic industry, preferably in an agency environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, pro-active and sense of responsibility.
- Existing relationships with production companies, peer agencies, model agencies, etc is essential.
- Computer literate, including basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Must be extremely organised and able to manage personal time whilst working well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Existing knowledge and interest in the fashion industry.
- Language skill added advantage.
Please send all CVs with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
New York & London Offices
CLM is currently recruiting for internships within our Photography and Stylist divisions. Hours are flexible but ideally looking for a commitment of 2-3 days a week.
Communication, organizational and basic computer skills essential as well as a strong interest in the photography/fashion/advertising industries.
- Maintaining and updating of artists portfolios and website including managing the tearsheet, print and digital archive, including requesting tearsheets from publications where necessary
- Organizing shipping and messengers in NY and between offices.
- assisting agents/producers with travel arrangements and production
- assisting agents and producers with portfolio meetings and other promotional requirements
- assisting with the organization of office materials and supplies
- miscellanous projects as directed
CLM has offices in London, New York and Los Angeles and represents over 40 artists comprised of photographers, stylists, set designers and multimedia artists. CLM has established a reputation for providing cutting edge work with commercial viability thanks to a selection of individuals whose talents are driven by both creativity and professionalism. www.clmus.com
Advertising campaigns have included H&M, Uniqlo, Aveda, Fendi, Mercedes Benz, Target, Nike, Microsoft, Apple, Jaguar, Nike, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Dove, MAC, Tiffanys and Victoria's Secret.
Editorial outlets continue to encompass international publications British, French & Italian Vogues, Harpers Bazaar and Vanity Fair, as well as more vanguard style magazines such as 10, Pop and I-D
Positions qualify for school credit.Please submit resumes with a cover letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org